Saturday, March 31, 2012

Collecting resources March 2012

I started to collect wood, there is a ton of it right near the DTBH, which is handy because they have a little wagon that I can borrow to drag it around.

I have some old burlap sacks that used to hold coffee beans, these will be perfect for holding and transporting the wood.

After messing around with it I realize I had to apply for a car permit to haul everything onto the island, this stuff is heavy! I'm also going to need to chop it up into smaller pieces to make it more manageable.










In other news I got my branding iron, and it gets super hot, and really holds the heat. I was worried it would be too wimpy, but in just 10 or 15 seconds it burns it really well. I'm having trouble controlling it to get a clean image.



No comments:

Post a Comment